Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drama Review: Heartbeat Love 「再一次心跳」


So I have to say though, this isn't a "drama," it's a "mini-movie series."
But can we just talk about how excited I was to hear that this was coming out? It's a mini movie series consisted of five 10-minute episodes that come out once a week.

Rainie Yang - 楊丞琳

Show Luo - 羅志祥

Since Hi My Sweetheart 「海派甜心」back in 2009, the two haven't done much together. That is why this series is getting so much attention. Rainie Yang became best actress in Taiwan because of Hi My Sweetheart and now that she's in this again with Show, I predict she'll get another award soon for this mini-series!

What sucks is that this series is so short. It's basically used to promote Show's new album 有我在, which, I have to say, is amazing and everyone needs to get that album now!!!

Currently only 2/5 episodes have come out and let me just say, I thought it'd be something more. But I can't complain considering it is only 50 minutes after all. But I feel that the scenes and development are all somewhat rushed and incomplete. But who am I to complain? These two have an amazing chemistry between them!

I can't wait for the rest of the 30 minutes to come out over the next few weeks!!


Rainie & Show fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment