Saturday, June 9, 2012

My 5 favorite drama couples

I've been wanting to write this post for a while now! I'm so excited to share my top 5 favorites of all time!!
I think they're called "ships" now? Yeah.
There's a lot of really cute couples nowadays in dramas, but it really takes a lot for me to fall in love with both the female and male characters in the drama. These five are the five that I've completely fallen in love with both characters and their chemistry is amazing in the dramas!

number five
Ayase Haruka & Kamenashi Kazuya
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
This has to be my favorite Japanese drama of all time! They're both really great actors and their on screen chemistry is absolutely amazing!

number four
Tiffany Tang (唐嫣) & Roy Chiu (邱澤)
Xia Jia San Qian Jin, Unbeatable, Wake Up Love
What I love the most about them is that they have real chemistry in real life. And because of their rumored relationship, they have been in so many dramas together and their acting is really amazing too! Roy Chiu ftw!

number three
Shin Minah & Lee Seung Gi
My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox
I have so much bias towards them. Not only did I love the drama they were in, but I thought they were so adorable together! I really do wish they would make another drama together but I don't think anything could top this drama that they were in together. It's the only drama where I felt like I liked the girl character so much more then the guy!

number two
Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) & Mike He (賀軍翔)
Devil Beside You & Why Why Love
I know that a lot of people have become so obsessed with the Show Luo and Rainie Yang couple after watching their drama together. But I have realized after watching multiple talk shows with the two of them, that they don't actually seem to be that compatible as a couple in real life. However, I can't help but still be in love with the Mike and Rainie couple. They seriously need to make another drama together because they're just simply so adorable!!!

number one
Yoo Hana & Jimmy Lin (林志穎)
My Lucky Star
I have to say, I was surprised to realize once I put this together, that they'd be my favorite couple. But then I realized how this is literally my favorite drama of all time, so I guess it's a given they're my favorite couple of all time. Although Yoo Hana is from Korea, their chemistry on screen could not be covered. I think the reason why I was able to watch this drama over and over so many times was because of how much I loved the two of them together. They are an amazing couple and I love them to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment