Monday, February 13, 2012

My top 5 hottest Taiwanese girls

I thought since I had a hottest guys list, I should probably make a hottest girls list just to balance it out
It took me way longer to decide on the hottest girls list than the guys list
because tbh, I couldn't think of anyone else..

But through it all, I've finally created this list!

number five

Genie Chuo (卓文萱)
She's really musically talented and I love her voice.
Her songs really do touch my heart.

number four

Patty Hou (侯佩岑)
I personally think she has an amazing smile.
And what I love about her is that she's can be really proper but doesn't look fake being proper.
And she's really smart (USC grad!)

number three

Ady An (安以軒)
So I first saw her in The Outsiders 鬥魚
And I was like "Holy smokes she's pretty!"
You can catch her in Autumn's Concerto 下一站,幸福 with Vanness too!

number two

Dee Hsu (小S,徐熙娣)
She is definitely one of my favorite Taiwanese females of all time.
She's funny, charismatic, easy-going, straight-forward, and an amazing mom all at the same time!
And not to mention, she's freaking gorgeous!

number one

Rainie Yang (楊丞琳)
Of course, the last one came by no surprise. Anyone who knows me a little more than just acquaintances will know that I have mad love for Rainie.
I have a massive crush on Rainie and I've announced it multiple times that the one person I'd turn lesbian for is Rainie.
She's an amazing actress and a really good singer.
I love her, and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment