Sunday, February 26, 2012

Halfway point: 真愛找麻煩 Inborn Pair


I've been watching a drama recently. With a total of 80+ episodes, I'd have to wait at least another half a year before this drama ends. Therefore, I decided to do a halfway point of this drama in order to update people on it!

真愛找麻煩 Inborn Pair
Mon thru Friday, it comes out one episode a day and to be honest, although there's 80+ episodes, it hasn't gotten boring. Of course there are some laggy parts since 53 episodes have already come out. But overall, it's a really good show!

The storyline of this drama is that two families promise to have a prearranged marriage long before the children were born. The Ke family's grandmother had never forgotten about it and so she tries really hard to look for the Song family's daughter. When she finds them, she immediately want them to marry. Of course, in the beginning, Ke Wei Xiang hates Song Yi Jie because of certain misunderstandings. However, when Ke granny fakes a sickness, the two get married in order to fulfill the grandmother's "last wishes." And of course, over the course, the two start to fall in love with each other.


Chris Wang 王宥勝 - 柯偉翔
Those who know me know that I love Chris Wang. I think he's amazing actor and he's super hot. That's why when I realized hew as the main male lead of this drama, I was so excited. And of course, he failed me not. He plays his role perfectly as the rich but caring CEO of the company. 


Annie Chen 陳庭妮 - 宋奕睫
I knew she was a model. But I didn't know much about her, much less that she could act. I wasn't really looking forward to her acting. But she did surprise me, she isn't exactly amazing, but I have to say, she's pretty good. I like her role although sometimes it does get annoying. As an aspiring lawyer, she portrays her role very well!


柯家
Top Row: (Left to Right) 柯偉翔,柯雁妮,柯偉程
Bottom Row: 柯媽,柯奶奶,柯爸


王思平 - 羅芸
Of course, every drama has to have an annoying female character. And here she is. I think she actually plays her part really well considering everyone hates her and the comments read "OMG I hate LY! She's so annoying!". See, I think that's what you need as the annoying girl, lots of hate comments, then you know you're acting your part correctly. She's very pretty though I have to admit.



黎兒 & 柯偉呈
I have to say, they aren't the most important in this drama, but they're the couple I love the most. They are the cutest and most interesting couple to watch. Wei Cheng used to pick on Li Er when they were in elementary school but Li Er had a massive love for him. However, she's the daughter of a mafia leader and their love story is so interesting and cute!


宋爺爺 - 阿公 
I can definitely say my favorite character in the entire drama is Yi Jie's grandpa. I love this man in any drama he's in. He's so quirky and everything he says just gets me ROFLing for a super long time. He's so funny! <3 <3

The drama's really good. It's already half way done, so anyone who's willing to watch this 80+ episode drama should definitely give this a try. If you have that much time on your hands that is! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment