Monday, February 13, 2012

My top 5 hottest Taiwanese guys

I've been watching too much drama lately.
But I'm okay with it!
I just made a list of the top 5 hottest guys according to my taste
(and this is current so it's actually bound to change at any moment)

number five

Sunny Wang (王陽明)
I talked about him before from In Time With You 我可能不會愛你.
He's new, and he's hot!
Look at that sleeve of tattoos!!


number four

Peter Ho (何潤東)
From Ring Ring Bell 真心請按兩次鈴
All I can is that he's gotten hotter from like, 8 years ago.
People do look better with shorter hair!
And he is le hot!

number three

Chris Wang (王宥勝)
From Inborn Pair 真愛找麻煩
He's newer too. But can I say he's like one of my favorite actors right now?? :D :D :D
And he has amazing facial structure, haha!

number two


Roy Chiu (邱澤)
From Office Girls 小資女孩向前衝!
Uhm, he's hot, haha
And he's an amazing actor. And just look at that face, he's hot.

number one


Show Luo (羅志祥)
My number one has never changed once in the past 5 years.
It has always been and will always be Show.
Because he's hot and he's amazing and he's talented and he's funny and I love him.
I love him to pieces <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment